Leading an It’s Faked Up® 10-Week Curriculum
Leading an It’s Faked Up!® Jangle could be the most rewarding experience of your life. Our participants throw their heart and soul into self-discovery, and they come to the Jangle prepared to do the good work. As such, when you lead an It’s Faked Up! Jangle, it’s important for you to realize the privilege and responsibility of the opportunity. We know our courses have a big impact on our participants lives and it is paramount that we deliver a quality experience aligned with the It’s Faked Up!® brand each and every time.
As Front of the Room Leader, you will be delivering the It’s Faked Up!® Curriculum. Your impact on both the participants and the assistants will be dramatic. How you conduct yourself has a great deal to do with the success of the course and the experience of our participants. We want, more than anything, for you to show up in your authentic self, leading from the whole of who you are, in service of the participants flourishing.
Your job will be to facilitate the learning that is taking part on the ship, and throughout the Jangle experience. This means that you must be alert and aware throughout the entire Jangle, and that you be present for whatever may be needed to facilitate deeper learning. While you take participants through the experiential learning, you will periodically be coaching through the sessions, as well. As one learns, we all learn. We ask you to be flexible about being and doing whatever is needed for the Jangle to have the maximum impact for the participants.
Front of the Room Leader Requirements
Anybody who meets the following requirements is eligible to apply for the audition:
- Successfully completed the level of Jangle® for which you are applying to lead
- You possess or are eligible to become an ICF Credentialed Coach (ACC, PCC, MCC)
- [Preferred, not required] Completion of Core Curriculum with The Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- [Preferred, not required] You are a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- [Preferred, not required] Completion of CTI Leadership before you are scheduled to lead OR significant Organizational Development and facilitation of adult learning experience.
- You will be available to lead weekends, mid-week, and internationally.
- You are fluent in English. Please Note: In the future we will be looking for leaders who are native speakers or fluent in the following languages: Spanish, European Spanish, and Portuguese. If you are fluent in ANY languages, we ask that you included this when completing the form below.
Please Note: There are a number of preferred requirements. Absence of these will not disqualify you from the audition process; however, we will provide priority application review for those who meet the majority of the requirements, including these multiple preferred items. While certain individuals may meet all of the above requirements, It’s Faked Up!® reserves the right to select course leaders based on who it considers best-suited to do the work. Therefore, not everyone who is auditioned will be selected for leading with It’s Faked Up®.
If you meet these requirements, you may apply in the form below. Once we have reviewed your information you will be contacted regarding your application for an initial discussion with our leaders, and if chosen to move forward, you will receive an invitation and instructions regarding future auditions. If you are selected as a Front of the Room Leader, you will attend training in the It’s Faked Up® Curriculum. Leading an It’s Faked Up Jangle® is a contracted position, therefore, you will be required to submit a W-9 if selected to work with It’s Faked Up!®.
Thank you for your desire and enthusiasm in helping us create life-changing experiences for our participants! Use the form below to let us know you are interested in pursuing a Front of the Room Leader Position.